How do I request a new endowment or fund functioning as endowment?

Refer to the long-term investment pool funding policy.

How do I request a new organizational unit or fund center?

How do I request institutional data?

Submit a data request.

How do I submit a request to form a new center or institute?

Refer to the center and institute approval policy.

I am working on behalf of an external organization and need to find the contact for a survey that we are administering. Who should I ask?

Please contact the Office of Institutional Reporting: officeofinstitutionalreporting@med.cornell.edu.

Where can I find the survey schedule?

Budget & Financial Strategy 575 Lexington Ave.
Suite 640
New York, NY 10022 (646) 962-3100